ILS is a highly efficient Continuous Level Measurement System for all kinds of powdery or granular material stored in silos or containers.
Highly accurate easy-to-understand high-tech measurement
Appropriate for all types of bulk solids
Simple installation and commissioning
DescriptionILS is a Continuous Level Measurement System for all kinds of powdery or granular material stored in silos or containers.
FunctionThe feel weight of the ILS-system moves, microprocessor-controlled, down into the container. Upon impact on the bulk material it is pulled back to its upper stop position. By capturing the distance that the feel weight has covered the material level is measured.
- Output: 0/4-20 mA
- ATEX-certified, zone 20/21
- Microprocessor-controlled measurement with intelligent supervision
- Internal tape cleaner for particularly difficult materials (tape version only)
- Different feel weights, suitable for all applications
- Robust die-cast casing with protection class IP65
- Highly accurate easy-to-understand high-tech measurement
- Appropriate for all types of bulk solids
- Simple installation and commissioning
- No mechanical force on the silo roof (sensor only just touches the surface of the bulk material)
- Completely insensitive to:
- Di-electricity and conductivity of bulk material
- Dust inside the silo
- Changes in moisture content of bulk material
- Material that tend to stick